This August, London Craft Beer Festival 2019 will be bringing their biggest line up to date of breweries and beer aficionados to Tobacco Dock marking the seventh year of the London Craft Beer Festival.
Taking place from the 9th – 11th August, the bolstered line up will feature over 80 breweries from the UK around the world and with close to 500 different beers on tap across the weekend, 2019’s London festival is set to be the biggest celebration of modern
beer to date.
But this is not just another beer festival!
Expect delicious food from top London restaurants. Last year we were joined by Luca, Pitt Cue and Bun House to name a few. 2019’s food offering will be bigger and better!
We’ll have killer DJ sets from some international top acts. Last year, we saw Huey Morgan, Two Door Cinema and Hercules and Love Affair spin some top tunes, and you can expect a similar top line-up for this year’s festival!
Aegir / Affinity Brew Co / Amundsen /Anspach & Hobday / Barrier Brewing Co / Basqueland Brewing Project / Big Smoke Brew Co / Birrificio Del Ducato / Bohem Brewery / Boundary / BOXCAR/ Braybrooke Beer Co. / Brew By Numbers / Brewdog / BrewDog OverWorks / Brick Brewery / Broaden & Build / Burning Sky / Cascade / Cloudwater / Collective Arts / CR/AK / Dig Brew Co / Dry & Bitter / Dugges / Evil Twin / Fierce Beer / Finback / Firestone Walker / Five Points / Gipsy Hill Brewing Company / Good Chemistry / Hackney Brewery / Half Acre / Harbour / Howling Hops / Interboro / KCBC / The Kernel / Kirkstall / Left Handed Giant / Lervig Aktiebryggeri / Cerveja Letra / Lost & Grounded / Magic Rock / Mahr’s Brau / Mikkeller / Mondo Brewing Co / Moor Beer Co / Mothership / North Brewing Co. / Northern Monk Brew Co / Oedipus / Orbit Beers / Partizan / Pilot / Põhjala / Brasserie Popihn / Pressure Drop / Range Brewing / Redemption Brewery / Sierra Nevada / Signature Brew / Siren Craft Brew / Stillwater Artisanal / Stone & Wood / Thornbridge / Track / Two Tribes Brewing / Turning Point / Vault City / Verdant Brewing / Weird Beard / Whiplash / The White Hag / Wiper and True / Wild Beer Co. / Wild Card / Wylam
More to be announced
Session times below:
Friday Opening Session 11:30 - 16:30
Friday Opening Night 18:00 - 23:00
Saturday Social 11:30 - 16:30
Saturday Big Night Out 18:00 - 23:00
Sunday Funday 12:00 - 17:00
What’s included in your 'All In Beer' ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
A world of great beer – you’ll get to try unlimited small pours (100ml) of whatever beer, from any brewer. That’s 100s of beers from over 80 breweries.
- A selection of cider, wine, gin, whisky, and soft drinks, as well as all of the beer!
** Please note: bars and service will stop 15mins before closing time. Make sure you get that last special beer in.
Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little magazine to help guide you around the festival so can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money.
- Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.What is a VIP I hear you ask? Well with our special ticket you’ll get:
- Access to the sessions 15 minutes early, so you can make your way to your favourite breweries for the super limited rare stuff. You’ll also be able to join the VIP queue if you’re late for quick access
- You’ll also get a festival tote goodie bag included one of our collaboration beers and a T-Shirt.
- You’ll also get access to some special beers and kegs at the festival (either in the We Are Beer room, or at the We Are Beer bar) – these are special kegs of beers we’ve made or ordered in just for you.
- We’ll have some reserved seating for VIP Tickets.
- You’ll also get a unique code for 20% off an additional session ticket for any other session of your choice (limited to one ticket per customer, the ticket is non refundable or transferable, I.D. will be required on entry with this ticket ).
You’ll also get everything that’s included in our standard sessions tickets.
** No refunds will be given. At our discretion we can change tickets to alternate sessions for an admin fee of £10 per ticket.